Article 1 General Provisions
- This site attaches great importance to the protection of your personal information and complies with the personal information protection regulations under the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, Etc.」 and 「Personal Information Protection Guidelines」 established by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
Article 3 Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- This site collects personal information for the following purposes.
- Establishment of a contract for service provision: identification of the person and confirmation of his/her intention
- Performance of service: product delivery and payment
- Member management: handling civil complaints such as identity verification, personal identification, age verification, and complaint handling according to membership service use
- Information about other new services, new products or events
- However, sensitive personal information that may infringe on users' basic human rights (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of birth and domicile, political orientation and criminal record, health status and sex life, etc.) is not collected.
Article 4 Personal information to be collectedThis site collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, service application, etc.
- Collected items: name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, email, resident registration number, access log, access IP information, payment record
- Method of collecting personal information: Homepage
Article 5. Installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection deviceThis site uses 'cookies' to store and find information about you from time to time. Cookies are small pieces of information that websites send to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, the computer of this shopping mall reads the contents of the cookie in your browser, finds your additional information on your computer, and provides services without additional input such as your name.
Cookies identify your computer, but do not personally identify you. You also have choices about cookies. By adjusting your web browser's options, you have the option to accept all cookies, send a notification when a cookie is installed, or reject all cookies.
- How to reject cookie setting: To reject cookie setting, you can accept all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser, check each time you save a cookie, or refuse to save all cookies. There is.
- Example of setting method: In case of Internet Explorer → Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
- However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services.
Use for purposes other than Article 6 and provide to third parties
- This site uses your personal information within the scope notified in "Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information", and does not use it beyond the scope or provide it to others or other companies or institutions.
- However, we may provide or share your personal information with our affiliates in order to provide you with better service. When providing or sharing personal information, in advance, we ask you about who the affiliates are, what personal information items are provided or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, and how long and how long it will be protected and managed. You will be notified individually by e-mail and in writing to obtain consent, and if you do not agree, it will not be provided to or shared with affiliates.
- Also, in principle, we do not provide users' personal information to the outside, except in the following cases.
- If users agree in advance
- In accordance with the provisions of the Act or when there is a request from the investigation agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation
Article 7 Reading and correction of personal information
- You can view or correct your registered personal information at any time. If you want to view and correct personal information, click "Edit Member Information" to directly view or correct it, or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail.
- If you request correction of errors in personal information, the personal information will not be used until the correction is completed.
Article 8 Withdrawal of consent for collection, use, and provision of personal information
- You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information at any time through membership registration. To withdraw consent, click "Withdraw membership (withdraw consent)" on "My Page" or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail, etc., and we will immediately take necessary measures such as deletion of personal information.
- This site will take necessary measures so that membership withdrawal (withdrawal of consent) for collection of personal information can be exercised in the same way and procedure as when collecting personal information.
Article 9 period of retention and use of personal information
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, the following information is retained for the period specified for the following reasons.
- Retention items: Member registration information (login ID, name, nickname)
- Reason for retention: To prevent other members from re-joining with their existing member IDs when they withdraw from membership
- Retention period: When the site is closed or business is closed
- And if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws such as the Commercial Act, the company keeps transaction and member information for a certain period of time as stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
- Retention items: contract or subscription withdrawal records, payment and goods supply records, complaints or dispute handling records
- Retention grounds: Preservation of transaction records, Article 6 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.
- Retention period: contract or subscription withdrawal record (5 years), payment and goods supply record (5 years), complaint or dispute handling record (3 years)
- If there is a need to retain it despite the above retention period, we will obtain your consent.
Article 10 Personal information destruction procedure and methodIn principle, this site will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved. The destruction procedure and method are as follows.
- Destruction procedure: The information entered by you for membership registration, etc. is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (in the case of paper, a separate filing cabinet) and in accordance with internal policies and other information protection reasons according to related laws (retention) and period of use) are stored for a certain period and then destroyed. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than being retained unless it is required by law.
- Destruction method: Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
Article 11 Protection of children's personal information
- If this site collects personal information of children under the age of 14, consent from the legal representative is obtained.
- The legal representative of a child under the age of 14 may request to view, correct, or withdraw consent to the child's personal information, and upon such request, this site will take necessary measures without delay.
Article 12 Technical measures to protect personal informationIn handling your personal information, this site takes the following technical measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
- Your personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected through a separate security function by encrypting files and transmission data or using the file lock function.
- This site is taking measures to prevent damage caused by computer viruses by using a vaccine program. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and in the event of a sudden virus outbreak, the vaccine is provided as soon as it is released to prevent infringement of personal information.
- To prevent leakage of your personal information by hacking, etc., we use a device that blocks intrusion from outside.
Article 13 Consignment processing of personal informationThis site may consign your personal information to external parties for service improvement.
- If the processing of personal information is entrusted, we will notify you in advance.
- In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, the service provider's observance of personal information protection-related instructions, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of provision to third parties, and responsibility in case of accident are clearly stipulated through the consignment contract. We will keep the contract details in writing or electronically.